The Hunger went to see Beyoncé at the O2 last night. Here are 5 reasons we think she’s amazing….
1. Not only did she sing and dance for two hours straight, she had the entire O2 arena on their feet dancing along with her.
2. A wind machine follows her everywhere.
3. She had at least eight costumes changes (we lost count) including outfits by David Koma, Pucci and Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci.
4. She knows when to make an exception; the only men in her all-female band and dancer line-up were a pair of body popping twins.
5. She flew across the arena in a blue sequinned jumpsuit. Twice.
Long live Queen Bey.