Role: Marketing Coordinator
Salary: £19,000 – £24,000 (dependent on experience)
Start Date: TBC
Location: NW5, Kentish Town
Right to Work: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
The Marketing Coordinator supports the Group Sales Director, New Business Director and external PR Officer to achieve the continued growth and development of the company. The Marketing Coordinator acts as the internal liaison for all PR matters and is involved in all aspects of marketing administration and overseeing the CRM. The role is to coordinate marketing and sales support to achieve maximization of commercial opportunities across Rankin Photography, RankinFilmReps, Rankin Film Productions and The Full Service.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company encouraging client retention and loyalty.
- Ensure CRM system works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the client life cycle.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Oversee direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Support sales team by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information, relaying client feedback.
- Plan meetings and events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Assist the team with email correspondences and diary planning.
- Understand the product offer and client profile, research relevant client leads and distribute to new business.
- Assist the team in writing reports, company brochures and promotional documents.
- Assist in organising and hosting presentations and client visits.
- Coordinate production of marketing collateral.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors.
- Assist with the creation of copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Coordinate the production of promotional materials communicating requirements between departments.
- Assist with promotional activities and events from idea to delivery.
- Liaise with and support external PR officer acting as internal point of contact.
- Support the external PR Officer and internal teams by coordinating and collating assets and copy for content.
- Plan and implement content across all social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat.
- Moderate posts and respond to our social media audiences.
- Utilise digital channels to engage potential clients.
- Keep up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
Email email@example.com with ‘Your Name – Marketing Coordinator’ in the subject field, attaching a CV and cover letter.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted.
Please note that we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Start Date: TBC
Term: 3 months
Location: NW5, Kentish Town
Rankin Photography, The Full Service and Hunger are currently looking for a Creative Intern to join our team and be involved in a number of projects, ranging from advertising pitches to creative fashion film ideas. This opportunity involves creating mood boards for fashion editorials, music videos, TV commercials and pitch documents. Gaining valuable experience, interns will shadow a team of experienced producers, directors and photographers to gain insight into the workings of the creative industry.
We are looking for:
- A working knowledge of creative software including Photoshop, Powerpoint, and InDesign is preferable.
- Candidates need to be organised and demonstrate excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- A working knowledge of social media and gifs is needed.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Your Name – Creative Intern’ in the subject field.
Rankin Photography, Hunger Magazine and HungerTV are looking for a Design intern to support our busy Design team. This internship is a genuine opportunity to get involved in and gain experience in the creative aspects of our businesses at the peak time of year for our creative output.
You will be supporting our two graphic designers with research and with putting together layouts for online features. You will also be invited to suggest ideas for book designs and creative treatments. It is highly likely you will also be helping ramp up the visual and creative aspects of our social media presence. You should have good knowledge of Adobe Indesign and Photoshop.
We are looking for someone who is culturally and visually aware; a bright, inquisitive graduate whose mind is wide open to what’s new and what’s next. Our environment is one where opinions count and are regularly challenged so it is important you are a confident communicator, an ideas generator and can take constructive criticism as intended: in the spirit of pushing our creative boundaries.
Our internships are for three months. Travel expenses (zone 1-6) are paid plus on shoot days there’s often as much free food as you can eat.
To be considered:
Please email email@example.com with the subject heading: Design Intern
Please explain why you are interested Rankin Photography and Hunger, tell us what you can bring to the team and what you hope to gain from your time with us.
Please provide portfolio links/materials if relevant.
Only candidates who can prove the right to work in the UK will be considered.