This week we've queued an emo bop from Christine and the Queens, The Pussycat Dolls' long-awaited return and Beatrice Dillon's warped experimentalism.
We might be out of the woods of January but we’re still stuck in interminable winter. Eager to distract ourselves from the fact it’s still February, we’re happy to present this week’s The Only Tracks You Need to Hear Right Now playlist.
Stay tuned for gems like:
– The Pussycat Dolls‘ finger-snapping return to form “React”.
– “Workaround Two”, a taster of the latest LP from London-based experimental techno producer Beatrice Dillon.
– “Cut Me” an introspective neo-ballad from singer-songwriter Moses Sumney.
– Christine and the Queens’ synth-laden anthem to opening up about your feelings, “People, I’ve been sad”.
– “Everything I Live For” from the much-anticipated third album of ’00s electro icon La Roux.
You can listen to our musical picks of the week via the player below or on Spotify.
10 February 2020